Craig Andrews is currently a Senior Director of Organizational Effectiveness at Conagra Brands (a Fortune 500 food manufacturer). In this role he is responsible for developing leaders, transforming teams, and creating a high performance culture. In addition to his 14 years at Conagra, Craig has 24 years of operations management experience (including Plant Manager) in the printing and packaging industries. He has been a leader in traditional manufacturing, start-ups, and acquisitions. He also serves on the Advisory Board for the School of Engineering Technology at Purdue.
Since high school Craig has been active in volunteerism ranging from mental health services to mission work to
preparing and serving food to the hungry. He has held various roles in the following organizations:
• President, VP, and Member of the Board of Directors for Montgomery County/Crawfordsville Chamber of Commerce
• Volunteer: Roberts Park / Fletcher Place / Wheeler Mission / Food Bank for the Heartland & Heartland Home Mission
• Church Worship Committee Chairperson, Praise Team Member and Administrative Board Member
• Church Staff/Parish Chairperson, Finance and Evangelism Committee Member
• Head of Music for Burning Hearts Boy Chrysalis Flight #19 / Featured Soloist
• Men’s Ministry Leader – Retreat Coordinator / Leader / Speaker
• Board Member for Seymour Daycare Services
Craig has been actively involved with “You Feed Them Missional Food Pantry Inc” located at Barnes United Methodist Church as a liaison with Zionsville UMC, a volunteer, and soliciting donations from his food company, Conagra Brands. He now serves as a Board Member on YFT MFP Board of Directors.